A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Forman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Forman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Forman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia R Forman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia R. Forman practice?
- Dr. Patricia Forman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Forman practices Psychiatry near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Newark, OH.
See Mount Vernon Psychiatrists.