Dr. Patricia Fox MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2015
Dr Fox is excellent!
Dr Fox is an excellent and caring Doctor. She takes time with her patients to understand their concerns. I have had a breast reduction and minor procedures by Dr Fox. She does not care how many questions you ask! Dr Fox's staff is great too!

October 20th, 2015
Amazing!
Amazing Doctor & Plastic Surgeon. I had absolutely no pain from the surgery. Excellent job. I am super pleased with the outcome and how well I have been treated by her and her staff. This is a very unusual for me. I feel soooo lucky to have found her.

September 16th, 2015
Do not trust this doctor!
Patricia Fox is out of date and us incompetent. Look elsewhere please. My experience with this woman was a nightmare. Go elsewhere! Anyone is better than her.

February 14th, 2015
Find a different surgeon!!
This surgeon is awful and has no integrity! I regret my unfortunate experience with this woman and she has caused me tremendous pain and suffering because she is a bad doctor. There are other better surgeons available to go to. You will need to find a better one to clean up her messy work anyway. Run away from this awful person.

January 31st, 2015
Butcher
I went to "Dr." Fox about 10 years ago after having my babies. I had her perform a tummy tuck that has haunted me ever since. My scars go up my sides above my belly button and are puckered and red. I will never forget this butcher and never stop regretting my choosing her.

February 14th, 2014
My husband and I would recommend Dr. Fox highly!
As a former RN, I was very apprehensive about having a face lift and going under anesthesia. I did extensive research before making an appt w Dr. Fox . I did NOT want to look like I had plastic surgery! I cannot say enough about her abilities. My family and friends are as impressed as I am with my results. I look so refreshed and in two weeks post surgery I went back to work. My skin is so much smoother, but not taut, My turkey neck is GONE! There is no substitute for experience! Dr. Fox is very personable and down to earth, Her office is nothing fancy, but her work is outstanding. Thank you Dr.Fox! I feel so much prettier.

October 26th, 2011
Ignored patient's wishes perform a procedure that was not wanted and resulted in a poorly shaped breast.

September 10th, 2008
number one
Dr. Fox did my breast reduction in 1992 and I am going back to her to do my tummy tuck. I would not trust any one but her to do my surgery. Her skill and caring are the best.
Doctor's Response

Gloria, Thanks for the vote of confidence. Im not as computer savy as I should be and just came across your note. And I'm correcting the errors in my profile. Glad your surgery has been a success. PFOX MD

May 23rd, 2017