Dr. Patricia Freund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Freund?

November 20th, 2013

Very Thankful Patient!

Dr. Freund has been a wonderful doctor! She has been wonderful with ordinary visits for sicknesses that my family has had this past year. When I have had questions about my health, she has followed through, making sure that there wasn't any symptoms that I hadn't thought of that might be contributing to my problems. She has been kind, patient and compassionate to an elderly family member. And encouraging to us, as we seek to take the best care of this member that we can. I'm very thankful that Dr. Freund has moved to our community!

March 13th, 2010

Treated coldly, like a number

Dr. Freund demonstrates behavior that indicates to me that the patient is not all that important to her. Her views and opinion seem to be the only ones that count. At home, after my appointment, I began to experience a new symptom that went hand and hand with my diagnosis. I called her nurse requesting a specific medication that I had used in the past to aleviate this symptom. The answer I received back from her was: "No, you may not have medication because you didn't have this symptom at the appointment this morning" End of story....No doctor talking to me asking what's going on or try this medication for it or anything. In my opinion, very cold, impersonal, unprofessional, and insulting.

June 21st, 2017