A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Frew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Frew is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Frew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frew graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frew has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Marie Frew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Frew practice?
- Dr. Patricia Frew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Frew practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.