Dr. Patricia Ann Frey MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Critical Care Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Frey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Frey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Breast Pap Test.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Frey practice?
Dr. Patricia Frey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Critical Care Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Baytown Critical Care Practitioners, and Baytown Radiologists.