A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Frey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Frey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Frey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Frey practice?
Dr. Patricia Frey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Critical Care Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Baytown Critical Care Practitioners, and Baytown Radiologists.