A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Frischtak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frischtak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frischtak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Frischtak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frischtak graduated from Escola De Medicina, Universidade De Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Frischtak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Progressive Therapeutics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Hamann Frischtak MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Frischtak practice?
- Dr. Patricia Frischtak has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Frischtak practices Psychiatry near Cabin John, MD.
See Cabin John Psychiatrists.