Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Furey
Dr. Patricia Furey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Furey is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, Parkland Medical Center and Brigham & Women's Hospital. Dr. Furey has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Furey has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Patricia Furey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Stratton Danes
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Manchester, NH 0 mi19
Dr. James Rothstein
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Manchester, NH 0 mi27
Dr. David Charlesworth
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Manchester, NH 0.06 mi47