A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Avila is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Avila graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Avila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hosp, Coronado, Ca
- Sharp Coronado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Gail Avila MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Avila practice?
- Dr. Patricia Avila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Avila practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Kapolei, HI.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA.
See Kapolei Family Physicians and Kapolei Internists.