Dr. Patricia Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 21st, 2012
Looks out for my best interest...
Dr. Robinson always sets aside the appropriate amount of time to exam me...then offer her recommendations. I have never felt rushed-through in her office - in fact, I feel as though all of her attention is for me at the time of my visit. After I have any testing completed, she always calls me to report the results, even if they are "normal." She makes herself available if there are further questions and concerns. I have a very high regard for her expertise, as she keeps herself current on gynecologic issues. I trust her with my care.

February 8th, 2012
Pat Cambouris
Years ago, Dr. Patricia Robinson offered to take on all of her partner's patients after the partner's unfortunate passing, and I am thrilled that I had the opportunity to have had Dr. Robinson make such a gesture and to treat me with the same caring support I had before. She literally saved my life, and for that I will be forever one of her loyal and trusting patients. I have stayed with her even during a time when she did not take the particular type of insurance I had; she is that good.

November 11th, 2011
Wonderful
Dr. Robinson is absolutely wonderful. She takes her time and there's never a long wait at her office.

October 7th, 2011
Great follow-up
I have had issues requiring treatment from other doctors and Dr. Robinson gave me (great) recommendations for other doctors and always took the time to call me to follow-up after she had gotten test results or updates from the other doctors. I trust her completely.

September 22nd, 2011
she seemed to be pretty rude to me and I've been going to her for years. But this last visit, I noticed she was extra cold (more cold than her usual self) and was kind of nasty to me when asking me a question. I'm planning on changing doctors.

July 27th, 2011
Excellent physician
I have a great deal of trust in Dr. Robinson and find her to be a caring, knowledgeable doctor with great follow-up.