A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Simmons, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Garrison Simmons MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Patricia Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Simmons practices Psychiatry near Lincoln, MA.
See Lincoln Psychiatrists.