A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Simmons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Simmons, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Garrison Simmons MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Patricia Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Simmons practices Psychiatry near Lincoln, MA.
See Lincoln Psychiatrists.