Dr. Patricia Gainor MD Patient Reviews

2.4

• Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2016
I have seen doctor gainor for a few years now. I love that lady. She is very honest and to the point. Always helps with medication problems. She is very caring.

May 1st, 2015
She is extremely perseptive and made an excellent diagnosis which allowed me affirmation and good help. She has a difficult job in Coshocton as there is an overload of patients and she can only give 10 minutes and many patients incorrectly want and expect longer.

April 23rd, 2015
Horribly verbally abusive. Made fun of me, even brought my mother into her sarcastic rants. I had to stop one of her meds per my diabetic Dr. So I could take another med for my neuropathy. She then got so mad she said she was taking me off all my meds (meds I have been on for 3+ years). I complained but still gave her another chance for my next visit because she had been my Dr. For so long and I prayed maybe she was just having a bad day. I was so wrong) She had a "mediator" in there with us on my net next visit. She was still verbally abusive with me while I couldn't stop crying. As she kept being horrible I stood up and said "I'm done". As I walked out crying she sd something like 'if you walk out that door'... I said "I know" and left. To treat Anyone like she did those last two visits is awful. But to treat someone with severe anxiety and depression like that is beyond words. After she nearly gave me a nervous breakdown the visit before last I should have known better than to ever Ever go back. PLEASE save your heartache and Never go to Dr. Gainor!!

August 22nd, 2013
she is the worst doctor anywhere,she does not listen,she does not have respect for her clients.she cancels appts. with only one day notice,sometimes she cancels on the day of the appt.she is very unprofesional.I would not take my bag of trash to her.

July 18th, 2012
Worst doctor
Dr. Gainor is the worst psychiatrist out there. She is horribly abusive, & I wish I had never met her. Take my advice, find someone else.

December 23rd, 2010
Health Board Review Needed
Her bedside manor is terrible and she keeps switching my medication to thing that have already failed for me. When I question her about this she talks down to me and threatens to ban me from all medical service. I have recently reported her for her actions as I am getting worse mentally. My request for a new doctor were immediately met and I was told first hand that Dr. Gainor is not what they want to be know for and she has many complaints. I will keep pro suing this matter until she is no longer damaging the medical community.

March 26th, 2010
an insult to real doctors
Several years ago this so called doctor misdiagnosed a three year old with A.D.D and perscribed him stratera and ritolin. In all actuality he suffers from bi polar disorder. Due to this misdiagnosis and wrong medication this child is now labeled as uncontrollable and is a ward of the state. Dr. Gainor is now a practicing physician in the psychiatric ward in genesis and is quite unsatisfactory. In addition to having a horrible bedside manner, she takes no time to listen to her patients and refuses to perscribe certain ligitimate medications simply because she feels they are used simply for recreational use. I highly recommend anyone seeking psytchiatric care to look elsewhere as this woman is an insult to the medical profession and gives good psysicians a bad name.

December 9th, 2016