A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gallegos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallegos
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gallegos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gallegos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ellen Gallegos DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gallegos has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gallegos practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians and Clackamas Adolescent Specialists.