A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gallegos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallegos
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gallegos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gallegos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ellen Gallegos DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gallegos has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gallegos practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians, Clackamas Adolescent Specialists, and Clackamas Geriatric Doctors.