A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gallegos is Excellent. Dr. Gallegos has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallegos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Gallegos practice?
Dr. Patricia Gallegos practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Gallegos, Dr. Patrice Gallegos, Dr. Patsy Gallegos, Dr. Patti Gallegos, Dr. Pattie Gallegos, Dr. Patty Gallegos