Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Gallegos
Dr. Patricia Gallegos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Gallegos is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Gallegos has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Adult Care
Dr. Patricia Gallegos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.
Dr. Alisha Saultz
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clackamas, OR 0 mi9
Dr. Michelle Alberts
Clackamas, OR 0 mi23
Dr. Barry Davis
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Clackamas, OR 0 mi28