Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Gannon practice?
Dr. Patricia Gannon practices Internal Medicine near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Avon Internists.