A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Gannon MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Gannon practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gannon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Gannon practices Internal Medicine near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Avon Internists.