A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gerber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gerber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gerber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia S Gerber MD is a female Allergist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gerber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Gerber practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Rheumatology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Moncks Corner, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians, Charleston Rheumatologists, and Charleston Allergists.