Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Gerber
Dr. Patricia Gerber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Charleston, SC. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Gerber is affiliated with Roper Hospital, East Cooper Medical Center and Trident Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Gerber has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Patricia Gerber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.
Dr. Charles Banov
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
North Charleston, SC 0 mi58
Dr. Frederick Schaffer
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
North Charleston, SC 0 mi35
Dr. John Ramey
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
North Charleston, SC 0 mi17