Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gerber, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Animal Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gerber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Roper Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Gerber practice?
Dr. Patricia Gerber practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Rheumatology near North Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See North Charleston Allergists, North Charleston Pediatricians, and North Charleston Rheumatologists.