A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gerber, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Animal Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gerber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Sue Gerber MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gerber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Gerber practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Rheumatology near North Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See North Charleston Allergists, North Charleston Pediatricians, and North Charleston Rheumatologists.