A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Giebink, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giebink graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giebink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sanford Mid Dakota Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giebink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Giebink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Giebink practice?
Dr. Patricia Giebink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chamberlain, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Kennebec, SD and Oacoma, SD.
See Chamberlain Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Giebink, Dr. Patrice Giebink, Dr. Patsy Giebink, Dr. Patti Giebink, Dr. Pattie Giebink, Dr. Patty Giebink