A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Giebink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Giebink, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Giebink graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Giebink has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sanford Mid Dakota Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Kay Giebink MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Giebink practice?
- Dr. Patricia Giebink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Giebink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chamberlain, SD.
See Chamberlain Obstetricians & Gynecologists.