Dr. Patricia Glatt MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017
I found Dr. Glatt's demeanor very offensive, attitude quite superior; purported to know everything but actually knew little to nothing about my son's condition.

April 24th, 2017
Dr. Patty is a excellent Doctor, she is thorough with a no nonsense treatment plan. She will tell you the truth and give you options. I would recommend her as the one to trust with your medical needs.

November 12th, 2015
Not For My Needs
Unfortunately, Dr. Patricia Glatt and I were not a good team. I saw her a few times over the last couple of years. I am physically disabled and do not drive or. have a car anymore. I need to take para-transit to get around. The second time I was to see Dr. Glatt, I was delayed because of delays by the paratransit van driver. in the arrival at my house by the para-transit van. While I waited for the van's arrival at my house, the driver called me to say he was delayed. I immediately called the doctor's office to let them know I would be late and the person I. spoke with said it wouldn't be a problem. if Iwas 15 minutes late. When I arrived at the office, Dr. Glatt was angry I was not on time even though I had called the office and explained my dilemma. IT is extremely difficult relaying on others to take me places . The doctor was not interested at all in why I was late for my appointment. I am very, very rarely not on time to appointments. Dr. Glatt put me on the. defensive and lacked any empathy towards why I was late or the. fact I must relay on others to get me places. This experience with her left me feeling alienated and uncomfortable with her as my PCP. Other issues came up for me in subsiquent visits. I brought up various health problems I had physically. and her response was to invalidate my. concerns . I have quite a few comorbidities and my health is fairly poor. My health concerns require a doctor who will listen to my concerns so we can work together to improve my overall health. I never felt that with Dr. Glatt that this would. be a priority to her. When I. needed to see her because an infection, she would send me off to urgent care instead of coming into her office. Recently, I was very ill with multiple infections and wanted to come to her office to get checked out.. I had left a. phone message to that effect and never heard back from her. I took myself to the ER of the hospital near me and was immediately diagnosed with multiple infections and immediately admitted as an inpatient requiring IV antibiotics. I was in the hospital for a week followed by another 4 days on IV antibiotics in a skilled nursing facility. I later (post hospitalization and skilled nursing) found a message from the doctor's assistant on my cell phone rather than my home phone..I rarely get any calls on my cell phone, people know to call me. on my home phone. That call never happened .with Dr. Glatt. Since then I have recovered and am now happily with a new PCP. I felt my care with Dr. Goat was poor-inadequate at best. I value the care I get from my doctors, they respect me, listen to me, don't invalidate me,, and above all, are empathetic. This was not my e perience with Dr. Glatt. When I connect with a new health professional and we work well together, and I stay with them for decades. I kept trying with Dr. Glatt but realized I was a no priority with her and that was worrisome and scary. I. regret not leaving her sooner. I. would not recommend her.

July 30th, 2015
This is a person who has family medicine as a calling.

May 10th, 2017