A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gordon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Olympia Med Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Schreiber Gordon MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gordon practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.