A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Grant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ellen Grant MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Grant practice?
- Dr. Patricia Grant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Grant practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Boston, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.