A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Grant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ellen Grant MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Grant practice?
- Dr. Patricia Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Grant practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.