A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Green is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Josephine Green MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Green practice?
- Dr. Patricia Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Green practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Portales, NM.
See Portales Primary Care Doctors and Portales General Practitioners.