A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Green is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Roosevelt General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Josephine Green MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Green practice?
- Dr. Patricia Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Green practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Portales, NM.
See Portales Primary Care Doctors and Portales General Practitioners.