Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Guerrero
Dr. Patricia Guerrero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Altamonte Springs, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Guerrero is affiliated with Florida Hospital Altamonte, Florida Hospital Winter Park and Winter Park Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Guerrero has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Patricia Guerrero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Amr Morsi
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Orlando, FL 0 mi19
Dr. William Willis VII
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0 mi44
Dr. Carlos Saenz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Orlando, FL 0 mi39