24 years of experience
Accepting new patients
FL Heart Group
1613 N Mills Ave
Orlando, FL 32803 Phone number & directions
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Guerrero, Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Nuclear Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerrero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Guerrero, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Universidad De Cartagena. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Guerrero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Adriana Guerrero MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Patricia Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Guerrero practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.