A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Guevara-Channell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Guevara-Channell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara-Channell graduated from University Of Arkansas For Med, University Of Colombo.
Dr. Guevara-Channell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia C Guevara-Channell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Guevara-Channell practice?
- Dr. Patricia Guevara-Channell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Guevara-Channell practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.