Dr. Patricia Guidry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
Quick to Judge
My appointment was for a prescription refill and immediately Dr. Guidry questioned why I changed Ochsner locations. She even pushed back after I told her simply to be closer to my home in Covington for appointments. Her tone and accusations continued as to the "why" I came to her for a prescription refill. Her rush to judgement turns out was because my previous "urine test" was "clean", so I must not be taking the "drug" as prescribed and what am I doing with the pills? I have been on this medication for over 20 years! I asked to end the appointment and was promptly refunded.

January 19th, 2016
Ok
I have never been seen on time, even early in the day. Return phone calls may take up to 2 business days. If you need to see a doctor same day, you are better off going to Urgent Care rather than waiting for an opening.

July 8th, 2015
Great Doctor!

February 7th, 2014
Dr. Guidry had an agenda that didn't involve listening to my concerns and symptoms. Once I got her to listen there was no sense of urgency in treatment or testing.

May 14th, 2013
Wonderful Dr!! She was there for me when my Gyno refused to help me with mu abdominal pain. It was because of her i was sent to a great group of drs at st tammany and was taken very good care of!! Love her as my primary my go to!! Always get her opion and referral for anything from now on!! Very down to earth!

September 16th, 2011
Dr Guidry is very personable and seems to take a genuine interest in her patients. I also like that she is very down to earth. I felt she did a pretty thorough exam and did respond quickly when I called to ask a question or had a concern. She manages her patients care with care. I would highly recommend her.