A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gurczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gurczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gurczak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurczak graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gurczak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurczak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia B. Gurczak practice?
Dr. Patricia Gurczak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Carlsbad, NM.
See Carlsbad Internists, Carlsbad Cardiologists, Carlsbad Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Carlsbad Radiologists.