A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gurczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gurczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurczak
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gurczak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gurczak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurczak graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gurczak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Parkway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Barbara Gurczak MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia B. Gurczak practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gurczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gurczak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carlsbad, NM.
See Carlsbad Internists and Carlsbad Cardiologists.