A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gurczak is Excellent. Dr. Gurczak has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gurczak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurczak graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gurczak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurczak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gurczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia B. Gurczak practice?
Dr. Patricia Gurczak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Carlsbad, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Hobbs, NM and Huntsville, AL.
See Carlsbad Internists and Carlsbad Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Gurczak, Dr. Patsy Gurczak, Dr. Tricia Gurczak, Dr. Trish Gurczak, Dr. Pat Gurczak, Dr. Patti Gurczak