A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gurczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gurczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurczak
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Gurczak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gurczak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurczak graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gurczak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Parkway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Barbara Gurczak MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia B. Gurczak practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gurczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gurczak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carlsbad, NM.
See Carlsbad Internists and Carlsbad Cardiologists.