Dr. Patricia Hallett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Patricia Hallett is a wonderful doctor. I have been with her for 9 years. I have recommended her to many others and will continue to do so. It's inconvinient that she is in Trafalgar, but it is worth the drive for the outstanding care of her and her staff. I currently wish she could be my obgyn. I trust her. Thank you, Dr. Hallett! :)

August 29th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Hallett is kind and caring. I really like her assistant Amber as well. Both ladies are compassionate and I feel like they're educated. Promptly returns phone calls.

June 2nd, 2012
Dr. Hallet is professional, caring, and intelligent. She is aggressive with diagnostic tests yet cautious of healthcare costs. She provided thorough education to me as a patient.

August 28th, 2011
I've never had a problem with Dr. Hallett or her office staff. They are always kind, understanding, and personable. Fortunately, I am health, so I mostly go for well-checks, but the times we have needed her to diagnose and treat, she's been spot on. The only thing I don't like is the automated phone answering system.

March 20th, 2009
Diagnosis vallid, treatment wasn't.
I came in to see Dr. Hallett for spontaneous reoccurring back spasms. After showing her where the pain was, Dr. Hallett agreed and simply said, "Just take 2-3 advils and that should do the trick." I responded by saying I already have done that, she didn't care. Her only thought was that I was some punk trying to get pain medicine. Which I wasn't, but I was trying to do something to allivate the pain. I know I need to ice my back, my daughter could tell me that, but I cannot write prescriptions. If I could, then I wouldn't have to put up with her nonsense.