A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Halpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Halpe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpe graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Halpe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halpe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia R. Halpe practice?
Dr. Patricia Halpe practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.