Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Hansen
Dr. Patricia Hansen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hansen is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital, Sts Mary and Elizabeth Hospital and Norton Southwest Hospital. Dr. Hansen has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Hansen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Hansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Abdul Memon
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi45
Dr. Divyesh Bhakta
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Louisville, KY 0 mi23
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi16