A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Harkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Harkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Harkins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkins graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Harkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Childrens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Harkins practice?
- Dr. Patricia Harkins practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Shavano Park, TX.