Dr. Patricia Harrison Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Harrison?

Doesn't show concern for patients pain level

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I saw Dr. Harrison on a day when I was in so much pain that it was unbearable. She showed no concern, told me it was my own fault because I was not exercising (to which I asked..how do I exercise when I am in so much pain?), She offered my no medications, and no program for ways to reduce the pain. She made me feel as if I was lying to her her about being in pain. Seeing this doctor was the worst experience of any doctor I have been to. I felt like she couldn't' wait to end the session, and I left status quo..actually, I left even worse than before because I was so upset over how I was treated.

lousy attitude

Posted on March 14th, 2009

Dr. Harrison has a highly unpleasant demeanor and very poor listening skills. I've had two visits with her, and on both occasions she interrupted me frequently when I tried to talk, and displayed an adversarial, argumentative, non-cooperative attitude. She was not at all forthcoming with information about my medical options, and she seemed more interested in preemptively defending her potition than on trying to diagnose, explain or prescribe.

Posted on April 20th, 2012