Dr. Patricia Hendershot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Hendershot?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Hendershot?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015

Simply the best. I referred my entire family. We've moved away and I don't feel as secure in health needs without her.

February 6th, 2015

AWESOME DOCTOR:

We have doctored with Dr. Hendershot for 25 years. She is a super good doctor and she cares about her patients. She has called us at home many times checking on my husband, after he was in the hospital. All of our children that are in this area doctor with her.

March 7th, 2013

Dedicated Doctor

I am convinced that Dr. Hendershot saved my life. In addition to being an attentive and thorough physician on a routine basis, she acted aggressively and decisively when l found myself with a life-threatening infection and other specialists on my case were less certain about the diagnosis. Contrary to the opinion of one specialist in particular, Dr. Hendershot ordered a course of treatment that ultimately proved to be the only correct course of action. I cannot say enough good things about her expertise, manner of care, and dedication to her patients. I doubt that there is a more qualified doctor of internal medicine anywhere in Indiana.

December 28th, 2011

Dr. Hendershot is the Best Internal Medicine Doctor in Indiana!

I don't know where to begin. Dr. Hendershot goes over and beyond the call of duty with all of her patients and certainly has with me. This year, I had breast cancer and I had a lot of problems adjusting to the drugs afterwards, as well as the psychological impact of what I had been through. Dr. Hendershot called me the night before my surgery to wish me good luck (I didn't even know that she knew). A few weeks after my mastectomy, she spent 2 1/2 hours with me. I was her last patient of the day and I left her office at 7pm. She talked and talked and questioned me.She gets to the bottom of any medical problem and is excellent in diagnosing patients. She is more than a doctor. She truly cares and loves her patients. She laughs a lot, as well, and is a lot of fun to have as my physician. Whenever I have any issue, she calls me back promptly and works me in. I can't say enough about her, except that she is simply outstanding.

September 23rd, 2011

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Dr Hendershot is an exceptionally knowledgable and personable physician. She takes her time and LISTENS to patient concerns. Her office staff is also top knotch. You really cannot ask for a better MD!

September 20th, 2011

Dr. Hendershot doesn't take just ANY answer from you for her questions. She more or less grills you. She pays attention to your mannerisms, your facial expressions and if you're guarding your answers.She cares so much for her patients. I have never met any Dr. before who is like this. I have recommended her to two friends and now they're her patients.

May 14th, 2011

Oustanding Internal Medicine Doctor

I have been a patient of Pat's since my kids were little and they are now in their teens. Pat Hendershot will go over and beyond the call of duty if you are her patient to help you. She cares immensely and works tirelessly to get to the bottome of any health issues her patients have. I consider myself lucky that she is my doctor. I love her sense of humor and great personality, too.

January 24th, 2011

I have went to Dr Hendershot for 20 some yrs and feel she is a caring, intelligent doctor who will do whatever it takes to make a diagnosis. She doesn't just treat symptoms. She will take as much time as you need even if it puts her behind. I fully trust her medical opinions. I would highly recommend her!

December 18th, 2016