A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Herko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Herko is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Herko, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Herko graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Herko has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia D. Herko practice?
Dr. Patricia Herko practices Pediatrics near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians.