Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Hernandez
Dr. Patricia Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richland, WA, with other offices in Kennewick, WA and Toppenish, WA (and 3 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Toppenish Community Hospital. Dr. Hernandez has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Patricia Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.
Dr. Daniel Bahnmiller
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Richland, WA 0.22 mi19
Dr. Denise Bayuszik
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kennewick, WA 2.03 mi36
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kennewick, WA 2.03 mi32