A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Higgins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Higgins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Higgins DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Patricia Higgins has 1 office location.
- Dr. Patricia Higgins practices Family Medicine near Burr Ridge, IL.