A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hill is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Childrens Med Center at Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Hill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Hill practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Hill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.