Overall Review

March 23rd, 2016
Prompt, compassionate and thorough.

August 16th, 2013
She is the best very caring I have been going to her for years> did not have insurance for a couple years and she was always able to get me samples of meds I needed and if I could not get samples she would find it cheap. I cannot imagine having to go to someone else

March 23rd, 2013
the greatest dr
u for being so gental and understanding

February 6th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
My family & I have been with Dr. Hollingsworth for over 20 years. We all love her. She has stayed by my side through my Breast Cancer and my children's issues. She has given guidance to my husband & I with issues with the kids when they were younger. We wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She is a Class A Doctor. Here nurse/assistant is also great. We couldn't have ask for better people to look after us/our family.

June 25th, 2012
Sherri Palmer
I have been a patient of Dr. Hollingsworth for 23 years. She caught a misdiagnosis of muscle strain by requiring an MRI which turned out to be a herniated disc. She currectly diagnosed a dear friend who had been to several doctors without succeess and helped her to live 5 years with stage 4 cancer. She is an amazing woman and physician-she cares passionately about her patients and their rights to coverage by insurance companies and to receive low cost effective medicine. I cannot say enough about this fantastic professional. So glad she is here in Columbus, OH.

February 24th, 2010
great doctor...not so great medical assistant
Love the doctor.... DO NOT like the medical assistant. Unprofessional, unfriendly, straight out of the commercials for medical assistant school. About the same professionalism of the assistants in the nursing home...ie. uncaring.

November 23rd, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. Hollingsworth is an excellent doctor. I have all my and my children's care with her for the past 10 years. I would not change insurances last year so that I could stay with her practice.

October 16th, 2009
The Best
When she first went to grant she did not have HER staff in place - she was not even using her own offices - they were still under construction. It would be silly to give up such a wonderful doctor because Grant was not ready for her on the date she was scheduled to start.

October 13th, 2009
Can't seem to get anyone to answer the phone
Dr. Hollingsworth is a fantastic doctor. She recently changed offices, and I have not been able to get an appt at her new office. Everytime I have called, I have to leave a message. The first time, I did not get a call back. It's frustrating because I think she's a great doctor, but I have to be able to talk to someone otherwise I'll need to find a new practice, which I don't want to do. I want to stay with Hollingsworth!

July 31st, 2009
Good doctor but....
She is a good doctor, caring but the office stuff at Grant is absolutely unprofessional and non-courteous. It is very hard to get in touch with her, the staff doesn't even seem to care. Very bad experience.

May 5th, 2009
One of the best Doctors I've ever been to
She is the best Dr.

April 10th, 2009
This is an excellent physician on every level.