Learn more about Dr. Patricia Holsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Holsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Holsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Holsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Holsey practice?
Dr. Patricia Holsey practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.