Learn more about Dr. Patricia Holsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Holsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holsey
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Holsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Holsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Holsey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Holsey practice?
- Dr. Patricia Holsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Holsey practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Primary Care Doctors.