Learn more about Dr. Patricia Holsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Holsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holsey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Holsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Holsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Holsey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Holsey practice?
- Dr. Patricia Holsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Holsey practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.