Dr. Patricia Holsey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 25th, 2015
I just wanted to make a comment about the previous reviewer. It was Catherine's poor time management that put her in this situation. As a physician, we are dealing with a massive load of patients. Just because of your poor planning, Dt. Holsey is supposed to drop everything? Anyway, she is one of the best family doctor I've had. Great bedside manner and addressed all my concerns. I even changed my wife to see her as the primary care provider :)

August 11th, 2015
Put my life at risk
As a patient of this Dr's office with a medical record on file that lists my life threatening allergy to bee's and on going prescription record for Epi-Pens. Dr. Holsey did NOTHING to help call in my refill before I travelled out of country and forced me to wait all evening at an Urgent Care for a last minute refill. Dr. Holsey showed Zero concern for my health or in keeping my life safe and refused to call in an existing prescription record I have on file at her office and put my life at risk knowing I only had only a few days to get it filled before traveling and an urgent need. I am shocked and in need of a new primary care physician's office.

July 4th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Dr.Holsey has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is thorough, skilled, knowledgeable and accurate. Her bedside manner is impecable. I highly recommend Dr. Holsey.