A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Cumming Hood MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Hood practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hood has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Hood practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.