A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hopkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hopkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Hopkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Theresa Hopkins MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia T. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Hopkins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Internists and Quincy Rheumatologists.