Dr. Patricia Hopkins MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Doctor Hopkins is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She did nothing to help me after 18 months. When I complained, she said that she had too many patients, her mother just died, and she could retire if she wants to, I will be filing charges against her. Myasthenia gravis progression could have been treated.

April 26th, 2017
The woman at the front desk Paula and Leanne are great always so kind and helpful. Cathy administers my treatment she is also so kind and attentive. I see Sharon now for my appointments and she goes above and beyond to help me. Her intelligence is amazing she has always helped me to feel better. I have been coming here for a long time I am so comfortable with all of the staff

February 3rd, 2016
A self absorbed doctor
After a 2 hour wait to see her, she was uninterested in my concerns and questions. I found her rude and condescending with no respect for my time. I left feeling that I had wasted two hours and without any resolution to my problems. I will never go back and recommend the same to others.

February 12th, 2015
She is very good. Wait time is terriable

March 7th, 2014
Never again!
Hard to believe this woman actually graduated from medical school! Had a 9am appointment and was seen 2.5 hours later! I could actually hear her on the phone with family members laughing, discussing weekend plans etc. As far as my diagnosis, well, she said some people just have pain and suggested an anti-depressant?? I left her office and made an appointment at Brigham and Womans and have surgery two months later. If I listened to her I probably would still be in pain! Horrible! PS Love that she spent 20 minutes telling me she keeps Botox in the fridge so her husband can inject her at any time?? Seriously??

June 11th, 2013
Caveat emptor
I have had one parent, two friends and two acquaintances all see Dr. Hopkins, and in every case their first impression was favorable (she was friendly and outgoing and wanted to help) but then over time deteriorated into distrust and in two cases serious physical repercussions from sloppy diagnosis and irresponsible over-medication. Dr. Hopkins prescribes powerful and dangerous drugs far too freely, including prescribing heavy-duty drugs for several different *possible* diagnoses at the same time. She doesn't listen, talks ad nauseum about her own life and shopping and children and hobbies, does not pay close attention to the patient, and I twice saw her get irritated and downright vindictive when a patient disagreed with her. She has caused a lot of harm and I would never let anyone I cared about go to see her.

April 12th, 2013
Best Doctor I have ever had.
I have been with Dr. Hopkins for over eight years. She is very bright, knowledgable, dedicated, informative, attentive and she listens to you. Yes, this may result in some extra time in the waiting room, but unlike most Doctors visits, when you leave, you feel like you actually saw a Doctor. She speaks to you face to face and cares about you. I always get a quick appointment (3-5 days) and they most often work around my schedule. Whenever I called in pain, they squeezed me in that day and on several occasions, stayed past office hours for me. Her staff is also attentive, professional and friendly. I have recommended her to several friends and family members. She is an excellent Doctor.

March 15th, 2011
Doctor Hopkins, rating
Dr. Hopkins was my primary care doctor for around three years, unfortunately! I had some major health issues (sinus, inner ear, etc) that required immediate treatment. I saw her several times before she finally referred me to a specialist. I found her to be short, cold and uncaring. She lacks people skills and has no bedside manner. During one visit (it took me over 2 weeks to get the appointment!) I was very sick with sinus issues and waited over 30 min. in the waiting room, then almost as long in her office. When she came in, she asked me what was going on, then actually took a phone call during my appointment..she interrupted my appointment (for which I had waited 2 weeks) to discuss, of all things, a floral arrangement. I'm not kidding! Do not see this doctor.

February 10th, 2011
There is no better
I have been seeing dr. hopkins for almost 3 years. I have bad arthritis. She gave me cortisone shots, medicine, and recommended bikram yoga for the pain. I have done bikram yoga almost everyday since then and both dr. hopkins and yoga have reduced the pain. The ONLY drawback is the wait time, but that is only because she is unrushed when with you and gives you as much time as you need.

August 24th, 2010
when speaking on the phone with the Doctor about my mothers condition. She stated "What do you want i have better things to do I am taking my daughter to college". I was completely shocked by her comment. She was rude and unprofessional! We changed Doctors immediately.

December 23rd, 2009
Excellent
The only Dr in my life that I didn't hate to go see. Also she has helped me greatly. When others weren't able to. She has also seen me on an emergency basis when I have been in great pain.--It's tough to wait in the waiting room sometimes but it's worth it.

September 25th, 2009
To Much Time With Drug Reps.
You can wait up to an hour for this doctor. To much time on gossip and to much time with drug reps.