A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hord is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hord, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hord graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hord has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia M Hord FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Hord practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hord has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Hord practices Pediatrics near Hudson, OH.
See Hudson Pediatricians.