A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hord, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hord graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Hord has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hord accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Hord practice?
Dr. Patricia Hord practices Pediatrics near Hudson, OH.
See Hudson Pediatricians.