A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Huertas graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huertas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huertas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Huertas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Huertas practice?
Dr. Patricia Huertas practices Emergency Medicine near Vacaville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Vacaville Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Huertas, Dr. Patrice Huertas, Dr. Patsy Huertas, Dr. Patti Huertas, Dr. Pattie Huertas, Dr. Patty Huertas