A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Huguelet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Huguelet, Senior Instructor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Huguelet, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Huguelet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huguelet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Huguelet practice?
Dr. Patricia Huguelet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.