A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hurford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hurford, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hurford, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurford graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hurford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Hurford MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Hurford practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hurford has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Hurford practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists.