A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hutchinson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hutchinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Hutchinson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hutchinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Hutchinson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Danville Allergists and Danville Internists.