A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ischiropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ischiropoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ischiropoulos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ischiropoulos graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ischiropoulos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ischiropoulos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Ischiropoulos practice?
- Dr. Patricia Ischiropoulos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Ischiropoulos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Flourtown, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Obstetricians & Gynecologists.