Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Chang
Dr. Patricia Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Marina Del Rey, CA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Legal Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center, Huntington Hospital and Los Alamitos Medical Center. Dr. Chang has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
Dr. Patricia Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Bruce Hensel
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Teresa Merced
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Steven Naids
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi5