A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia James, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. James has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia James MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia James practice?
- Dr. Patricia James has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia James practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Cathedral City, CA.
See Palm Desert Internists and Palm Desert Emergency Physicians.