Dr. Patricia Janki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Janki?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Janki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016

Excellent Service

As a Safety Coordinator, I often take my employees to Dr. Janki for several reasons being drug test, injuries or illness. The attention from Dr. Janki and staff is immaculate. Some of the best I have ever experienced.

October 10th, 2014

This doctor is all about money and not to help senior citizens. She should not be with Medicare. She is uneducated with it and is very greedy. I hope she is h fair with all othe insurances. I would not give her a star at all. It is very understandable of her growth in business. I hope her the best with the rest of the greedy people. Health doesn't matter to her. Just pay pay pay.

April 7th, 2014

Dr. Janki

I like Dr. Janki because she will talk with you about your problem. She doesn't just write a prescription. She tries to find out what the problem is and she will discuss with you ways to get better and the staff is nice and friendly.

October 5th, 2012

urgent care

April 8th, 2012

I wouldn't send my dog to this doctor!

This doctor seems to have some mental issues. She really needs to get out of the firld of medicine. She contradicts her advice and appears borderline schizophrenic. She definitely needs to come under close scrutiny of a medical review board. I would not avise anyone in trusting her reliabilty. I have no idea how she got a license in the first place.

July 27th, 2011

Total joke and ghetto office, never again

I went here because of convenience of location and it was pretty easy to get an appointment. The building is run down and the inside is even worse. I felt like I was in a third world country. Then when you see the office staff with tattoos and major weight issues, it's enough to make you wonder if you are on candid camera. I should have left, but I was already there and ready to get it over with. Well about an hour later, I never saw the doctor just a substitute one. Well at least I think it was a doctor. She was nice enough. It was quick and I couldn't wait to get out of there before I caught a disease. I will never again go back! The people were ok but ghetto. Most of the clients are immigrants and uneducated. This type of clinic would be shut down if it was located in the Woodlands or Katy. I guess clinics tend to reflect the surrounding community to meet needs.

April 12th, 2011

Worse Doctor ever...

This Dr. is one of the worse ever... she is very rude and dont care about her paticents... she has no manners, and is very self centered...

January 30th, 2017