A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Jasionowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Jasionowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasionowski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Jasionowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Jasionowski MD is a female Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Jasionowski practice?
- Dr. Patricia Jasionowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Jasionowski practices Gynecology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Venice Obstetricians & Gynecologists.