A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Jasionowski is Satisfactory. Dr. Jasionowski has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasionowski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jasionowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jasionowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Jasionowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Jasionowski practice?
Dr. Patricia Jasionowski practices Gynecology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Port Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Jasionowski, Dr. Patrice Jasionowski, Dr. Patsy Jasionowski, Dr. Patti Jasionowski, Dr. Pattie Jasionowski, Dr. Patty Jasionowski