Dr. Patricia Jasionowski Is this you?

Neutral

July 15th, 2016

old fashioned care

Jasionowski doesn't have a glamorous office or enough staff help, however she saved my life, and I will always be grateful. The doctor responded quickly after seeing lab results, even checked on me in the middle of the night to make sure I was okay and not alone. She went beyond duty in surgery, taking care not to leave me with scars. If you want fancy offices look elsewhere. If you want caring service and a hard working medical professional, then this doctor ranks high.

November 3rd, 2015

I never saw this doctor

I haven't seen this professional and wondered if there is any verification for the reviews on this site. Apparently, you can write anything you want about any doctor, and it gets posted anyway. I'd take these "reviews" with a proverbial grain of salt. They're worthless, and without any credibility. I put in a rating for five stars... Considering her troubling previous comments, my rating is just as true as anyone else's... And my rating is 100% a falsehood.

June 16th, 2015

SHE SHOULD LOSE HER LICENSE TO PRACTICE. RUN, Don't walk AWAY from this doctor!!!

Horrible person that does pap smears and never sends your sample in to be tested although she charges you for it and/or your insurance company. You will only know when you demand the results and she CANNOT produce them. (she will tell you she only calls you if there is a problem) I then called the lab she said she sends them to, and was told that they never received it. The doctor refused to do it over again. I confirmed with the receptionist that this is the only lab they use, the receptionist quit working there the next week and told me that this doctor routinely does NOT send in the pap smears to be tested. She should have her license revoked immediately.

November 27th, 2013

Awful experience

Something is really off with this doctor. Went to her Venice office and it was disgusting. It looked like the examining room hadn't been cleaned in months. I was shocked and scared her tools were not clean. She wouldn't give me my test results which makes me wonder if she even sent them to the lab. She should NOT be practicing.

November 19th, 2013

TERRIBLE

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. I decided to see this doctor when my doctor had relocated. Being a 20 year old college student who is based out of Venice I am not home very often seeing that school is 12 hours away. 1) SHE CARRIES HER COMPUTER IN A BOX and moves it from office to office 2) She has been withholding my records for 6 months. 3) After sending over a dozen medical request forms she still has yet to fax them to the new doctor I am trying to see that I am local with. 4) I even hand delivered a request form. 5) Her staff is constantly rude and has an attitude when speaking to patients as well as their family. Last but not least she decided to just turn off her fax drum? really....Im pretty sure thats not how doctors offices work these days. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND I HAVE STILL YET TO RECEIVE MY RECORS.

July 19th, 2012

License should be revoked

I made an appt with this Dr after finding a lump in my breast and it was time for me to have an annual exam. Being new to FL I selected her from my insurance list. I told her about the lump and she asked me if it was hard, I responded that it was firm but I didn't know what it should feel like. She then told me "don't worry it's not cancer, it would be rock hard solid if it was!!" she performed a breast exam & didn't say anything. I asked if she felt it and she said no. Told me it was probably just a milk gland. She gave me paperwork to have a mammogram and I made an appt. Three weeks later I went for my mammogram, they told me I needed to have more pictures taken and an ultrasound and then talk with the radiologist. The radiologist said we needed to do a biopsy and showed me on the films what she was looking at. Guess what it was the lump I told Dr. Jasionawski about. The biopsy came back as cancer so I went to see a surgeon. After my surgery I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer with heavy lymph node involvement. Thank goodness I went and had the mammogram and didn't ignore it because I was told it was nothing. I will be starting chemotherapy next week. Please do not put your health in the care of this Dr.

July 3rd, 2012

Not trustworthy

I went to this doctor to get a second opinion, even though she gave me the news I needed to hear, she then charged me cash even though I had BCBS and Medicare, took months to get a refund and approx 20 phone calls, her receptionist ( her daughter ), was terrible and acted like I was interrupting her day, I was the only patient there. I called several times to schedule another appt and either they don't answer or it's a answering machine, they never call u back, even though, the doctor was great with me as a patient, the whole setting is very unprofessional. Avoid at all cost!!!!

June 15th, 2012

I wrote a review before but don't know if it went through so am doing it again. I would NEVER go to this doctor again. I went to her about 2 or 3 times. I called her at the beginning of the week as an emergency case and she did call me back but the answering machine didn't work on my end to make an appt for the next day so I called her back all afternoon and all I got was her answering maching and then I called Venice and never got a call back from her meanwhile she left me hanging where I had to go to a nurse practioner at my doctors office until I found someone else. You call that a good doctor? I DON'T THINK SO. Plus she is only in Venice 2 times a week and pt charlotte 2 times a week now that doesn't leave you with to much choice. I wish I didn't even have to rate this but had no choice. I think that all of you understand where I am coming from and I am not afraid to put my name down if it gives me an option. I see that alot of people are dissatisfied with her as I was reading the reviews so it isn't just me. Plus she doesn't have medicare right now which will take another month to get it backsince she messed that up too. Take some good advice from all of us that have bad reports don't go.

May 31st, 2012

Poor results

I went to see Dr. Jasionowski for a follow-up pap test because the previous one that had been done by my primary physician had come back abnormal. After the follow-up pap test was done by Dr. Jasionowski I called her office several times requesting the result and was told that "we only call if there is a problem." Being concerned, my primary physician and I both continued requesting a written copy of the test result, for a total of a combined 19 letters, faxes, and phone calls, but with no response. My primary physician called the lab and was told that no test had been submitted for me by Dr. Jasionowski. I then went to Dr. Jasionowski's office to ask for my co-pay to be refunded. She refused, saying asking for a refund for work she has done is "unacceptable." My husband and I then went to her office to demand a refund of the money we had paid her and presented her with a letter stating our position. Dr. Jasionowski became angry, denied that she had received any requests for the lab report, said we were "fanatics" and needed to "get some perspective" and that we were "mentally ill." As we were walking out the front door she yelled from inside the inner office area, "You people are sick." She later sent a check to my home for the co-pay amount. At different times during this five-month incident I was told that my file had been lost, that it may have been accidentally shredded, it might be in her car, that it might have been sent to another doctor or might be at her other office.

April 27th, 2012

Avoid this one

Avoid this doctor. She does not send your pap test samples in to be tested. If you have had a pap test at this office, demand to see the results in writing.

January 11th, 2011

Excellent Doctor! An encyclopedia of medical knowledge! Never had any physician spend so much time explaining things to me or seem so personable. Very impressed by her compassion and obvious expertise.

November 29th, 2010

Takes time to fully explain everything. Have had two surgeries and received excellent care.